Who We Are
We are ThinkDWM Inc. We are strategists, creatives, and nerds based right in the Makati Central Business District. Our expertise allows us to build robust, polished apps but it is our passion for creating meaningful user experiences that keeps us thriving.
As a young company, our culture is energetic and relaxed. There’s no room for dull experiences here! We value working hard but we also know how to have fun outside the office! (Karaoke, anyone?). You’ll love your colleagues inside and outside the office!
When you work with us, we put great importance in your individual worth by making sure that your skills are continuously honed and that your voice is heard. We also constantly encourage our employees to participate in workshops or seminars that can further improve their skills.
Did we mention that we have free team lunches? And oh, Pizza Friday is a thing here.
We’re always looking for smart, passionate, and collaborative people to build great things with. If you feel like you’re the right fit, regardless of your level of experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Where You Fit In
We’re looking for an onsite wordsmith to help bring big ideas to life in an ever-changing digital landscape. In other words, someone who can write killer copy that connects with audiences on an authentic, emotional level. Also: someone who can write great job listings. This is harder than it looks, okay?
- You’ll brainstorm, research, evaluate, and recommend messages that work best for our target audiences.
- You’ll write and edit content for a variety of marketing communications, including website copy (e.g. welcome blurbs, product descriptions), social media posts (e.g. tweets, blog posts), and tech-specific info (release notes, error messages, email alerts, app walkthroughs).
- You’ll work closely with our CEO, project manager, and creative director to evolve brand presence for us and our clients.
- You’ll help manage content databases and editorial calendars to keep our content production system airtight and on point.
- You write clear, compelling, and original copy. No fillers, no keyword stuffing, no extenders. Your spelling and grammar have always been impeccable, and your English teachers remember you fondly.
- You’re used to thinking critically, and pay as much attention to context as to details.
- You are self-aware and up to date with current trends.
- You have excellent research skills. You know where to find what you need, and if not, you’ll keep digging to get to it. You explore all available solutions. You’ll even use Bing if you have to.
- You can handle that other, less glamorous part of writing: re-writing. When asked to condense 4 pages of mediocre copy that someone else threw together at the last minute, you say, “oh yeah, give it to me!”
- You like collaborating with a team. You understand that keeping everyone in the loop means you get things done faster. You make constant but useful updates. You can communicate with the team in both English and Filipino.
- You’re open to creative direction and critique. While you’re not afraid to speak your mind, you always value your teammates’ input. You always want to learn and improve.
- You have excellent computer skills. Apart from the usual office software and basic troubleshooting, you also know your way around new-fangled, cloud-based collaboration tools.
Not only can you format text in basic HTML, you’re also particular with how HTML tags are used to define document structure. You understand the value of accessibility for web-content.
- You have an interest in SEO and are willing to learn more about it to include it in your skillset
- You’re already rewriting this job listing in your head.
- Paid U.S. holidays
- Pizza Fridays
- Free lunch/dinner
- Relaxed office environment (lenient dress code, nice bosses, fun teammates)