Who We Are
Did we mention that we have free team lunches? And oh, Pizza Friday is a thing here.
We’re always looking for smart, passionate, and collaborative people to build great things with. If you feel like you’re the right fit, regardless of your level of experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Where You Fit In
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer to lead our development team. You will be responsible for establishing the team’s technical vision, working with clients to identify technical requirements, and ensuring that projects meet deadlines and remain within budget.
You will also be in charge of setting coding standards and researching new technologies for the development team.
- Maintain a productive working environment for the development team.
- Design architecture for systems.
- Represent the company’s technology perspective to clients.
- Come up with comprehensive development plans.
- Act as mentor to new programmers and oversee their training.
- Coordinate with other teams regarding technical requirements.
- Handle and resolve any technical issues that may arise within our development team.
- Working knowledge of PHP and other web frameworks.
- Mastery of GIT workflows and commands (branching, forking, and merging).
- Working knowledge of mobile development (iOS, Android, and Hybrid).
- Knowledge of AngularJS and Python Frameworks (Django, Tornado, and Falcon).
- Experience in handling server using DigitalOcean or AWS.
- Must be a fan of Linux or any Undeployment ix-based OS.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies and dig into problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Careful attention to detail and an obsession with clean, 100% functioning code.
- Paid U.S. holidays
- Pizza Fridays
- Free lunch/dinner
- Relaxed office environment (lenient dress code, nice bosses, fun teammates)